Thursday, February 04, 2010

Dimension Travel with old Yogi...Diksha. I FEEL IT WAS SRI LAKSHAMANA SWAMY BEFORE I CAME TO HIM.

Dimension Travel with old Yogi....One time on an ashram in India I was lying on my mattress peacefully, July 1989.just looking at a picture on the door, when an old balding yogi (astral?), in a shabby brown robe came into the room, or appeared rather. I wondered why he was in a brown ragged robe instead of orange. I thought maybe he was a Buddhist or perhaps not. He told me to tap him on the shoulder and he pointed where, on his back, on the right hand side. As soon as I did that I went up through all the dimensions of form and mishapen beings and just coloured energy until my mind blanked out and went beyond experience...I then came around lying in the same position on my mattress and realised that this was some kind of Diksha or initiation. I could do it at will thereafter and eventually just went direct to NirVikalpa Samadhi, as i had been doing something similar in a haphazard fashion prior to this....or the preparation thereof rather. I finally figured out that he was a Siddha and the fact that I was on an ashram in India made it all more appropriate and occasion for this Diksha... .............Tony.

9 comments:

Tony O'Clery said...

HE WAS OBVIOUSLY A SIDDHA...

Tony O'Clery said...

Diksha and the Siddha..When I think back on this many years ago...I believe it was some kind of initiation or diksha...as the result is still with me..The yogi may have been out of body or what...It doesn't matter he used the diksha of touch, as he told me to touch him.......so apparently he was a Mukta...----with regard to the incident with the yogi in my room.4 hours ago clear

Tony O'Clery said...

May be he was Babaji with short hair, who knows?

Tony O'Clery said...

The main error of LGBTQ is that it endorses the pursuit of sexual pleasure and desire by any means mostly deviant and unnatural behaviour...THAT IS THE REJECTION of the Adamics and Kumaras..T

Tony O'Clery said...

The last level of course was me going into Nirvikalpa Samadhi Kevala....T

Tony O'Clery said...

I saw the astral planes and the mental planes and i have no desire to go to any of them....

Tony O'Clery said...

Previously I had had obe on the etheric planes...T

Tony O'Clery said...

people travel in their sleep as well.

Tony O'Clery said...

BECAUSE LBGT DON'T REALISE THEIR LIVE ARE TRANSITIONAL,,,DOESN'NT MEAN WE CAN DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THEM,,,THEY SHOULD HAVE A CIVIL WEDDING ETC,,,