Thursday, June 01, 2017

Some said my post favoured Trump...The truth is I would not have supported either of them


Some said my post favoured Trump...The truth is I would not have supported either of them...I SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION. .However there were some prophecies about Trump...and morality...I know hard to believe but I finally figured out it was the Supreme Court had to be returned to Adamic/Kumaric morality and not the licentious liberal Amorality that is extant..I then knew trump would be on his own,, As one can see the power elite are playing games with him and the us congress as they do with all presidents and congresses... The power elite or sons of belial have almost totally won over humanity to their side of materialism to be exploited...and to exploit. THERE ARE ONLY 1 IN 10 MILLION that really understand non duality NIS says----and that is not many and they are not allowed to teach the others as they are swamped in a sea of materialistic humanity.... A great calamity has overcome humanity and it is now a failed experiment with only one course left TO START OVER...which entails the wiping out of 75% of humanity at least and keeping them in the astral so they cannot incarnate and infect the rest again... Ahimsa or non violence has to the yardstick of rule and life.....T

No comments: